WAYS OF GIVING
There are several ways that you can assist St Andrew’s to complete these projects and all gifts will be gratefully received.
- A once-off cash gift can be made as a direct deposit into the St Andrew’s College Foundation account or via our secure online giving facility.
- Regular monthly gifting can be set up using your Visa or MasterCard through our secure online giving facility.
- A bequest is an effective way to make a planned donation and to lessen the tax burden on your family and on your estate. A Codicil to your Will is available from the Foundation Office.
- A long-term interest-free loan is another way of assisting St Andrew’s to finance these capital developments.
- Gifts-in-kind such as professional fees, building materials and computer equipment can be donated to St Andrew’s College and Prep.
- Bonds, Shares, Life Insurance policies, Real Estate, and other Securities can also be donated or bequeathed to St Andrew’s College and Prep.
Tax benefits are available for gifts donated to St Andrew’s in South Africa, the United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Please contact the Foundation Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 046 603 2323 for further information.